Brother Innov-is BQ3100 Sewing & Quilting Machine
If we do not have the full amount that you ordered of this item:
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call (250) 478-2112 to order.
The Brother Innov-ìs BQ3100 advanced quilting sewing machine is perfect for all your quiltmaking and sewing needs. Featuring a compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed that s easier to use than before, it offers increased visibility and better functioning with thicker materials, stitches forward and backward for unprecedented versatility. A large 7 colour LCD touchscreen display controls the machine via intuitive icons and lets you watch onscreen tutorials. Brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle using the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25" workspace. Expand your creativity with over 750 utility and decorative stitches, buttonhole styles, and fonts and use My Custom Stitch to create your own stitches and add some personalization. Enjoy the convenience of features like a pivot function that automatically lifts the presser foot leaving the needle in the fabric for easy cornering and fabric manipulation, and sideways and directional sewing that lets you sew straight or zigzag stitches not only forward and backward, but sideways and diagonal too. A full USB port makes it easy connect to a computer for easy software updates and upgrades. It also accepts USB media for adding or saving additional stitches or for connecting a USB mouse (not included) to use with the machine's screen. Touch your fabric with the V-Sonic Pen for needle placement, stitch width setting, and positioning the endpoint of a line of stitches. When it comes time to quilt, piece, or sew, align rows of decorative stitches in smooth straight lines with the Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide. The Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) keeps presser-foot pressure constant ensuring consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses, producing more consistent stitch quality on uneven surfaces. It includes a Quilters Bundle with a variety of add-ons.
- Compact MuVit Digital Dual Feed Offers better visibility and functioning with thicker materials, the Compact MuVit Dual Feed stitches forward and backward for versatility and comes with various stitches chosen specifically to use with the Dual Feed.
- Computer Compatibility Use the USB port with USB media to add or save additional stitches, use it to connect a USB mouse (not included) to use with the machine's screen, or connect your machine to your computer for easy software updates and upgrades.
- Sew Straight Stitches When it comes time to quilt, piece, or sew, align rows of decorative stitches in smooth straight lines with the Sew Straight Laser Vision Guide.
- V-Sonic Pen for Sewing Touch the fabric with the sensor pen for needle placement, stitch width setting, and positioning the endpoint of a line of stitches. Simply touch and sew.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles, and Fonts 759 utility and decorative stitches (729 built-in, 30 on CD), 14 one-step auto-size buttonhole styles, and 5 fonts for sewing.
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) The AHA feature helps ensure consistent stitch length on all fabric thicknesses by keeping the presser-foot pressure constant regardless of fabric thickness, producing more consistent stitch quality across uneven surfaces.
- Included Quilters Bundle Deluxe Comes with add-ons like a Wide Table, an Open Toe Foot for MuVit, a Stitch in the Ditch Dual Feed Foot, a Dual Feed 1 4 Guide Foot, a Dual Feed Quilting Guide, a Couching Dual Feed Foot, and a 2-Spool Thread Stand.
- LED Lighting and Spacious Work Area With the enhanced LED lighting on the generous 11.25" workspace, you can brighten your fabric with a 10-inch glow around the needle.
- Colour LCD Touchscreen Display The large 7" display controls the machine via intuitive on-screen icons and allows viewing of on-screen tutorials.
- Sideways and Directional Sewing Sew straight and zigzag stitches not only forward and backward, but sideways. In addition to sideways sewing, the machine has the capability to stitch diagonally when using a straight stitch.